A Small Ant in a huge world

Monday, August 14, 2006

Yesterday.

Yesterday, I went to Vivien's house. I should say 'we' because it was me, Angela, Caroline and Ammo who went. God the car was cramped. I was almost going to be sick. I also found out it's not good to play DS in a car (DS + Moving ground = SICK)
When we got there, Jason was there to welcome us in. We stayed there a bit, did some DDR (GOD JASON'S GOOD AT DDR! And Viviens quite good aswell) and then Jason's dad drove us to the chimes where we watched a film. We went to Boot's before we went in to get some snacks (Me and Jason got some Shapers crisps because they were 3 for 2 - an offer my Mum taught me always to never refuse.) Anyway, when we got to the cinema, we thought the crisps weren't enough so we got a large bag of popcorn, (When I say large I mean HUGE) and everyone got a slushie (Blue raspberry, it's like happiness in the form of brain freeze). There was a HUGE line of Indians because apparently there was a new Bollywood film out and they wanted to see it, but we didn't need to line up and went straight in. We was going to watch My super ex-girlfriend, but half-way through the adverts, Ammo and Caroline didn't think we had enough popcorn so they bought another large popcorn bag (Christ I must of put on pounds). Anyway, after the film, we were picked up by Jason's Mum. When we got back, we ate dinner, and after that we did some Eyetoy and more DDR (Still can't believe Jason's level of skill at it). And that was about all I did that day. Bah. The day went fast. Wanted it to last a bit longer. Still, maybe next year we can sleep there because they're getting their house completely redone. Anyway, it was another hour and a half to hell in a squashed car...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home