A Small Ant in a huge world

Friday, October 27, 2006

Recent happenings

Hmm so where do I begin...

BOWLING AND ARCADE
Well, yesterday went bowling with friends. Really annoying though, seeing as we got there a 12, then we were told that the next alley would be avaliable at 3. We was like 'WTF!' But booked it anyway. Went to Cinema to see if any good films on. Nothing was on, so we went back to the arcade in the Bowling Center rather pissed off. Rofl, Josh was OWNED at DDR by me (Yes me xD)
Me and him had a competition, we had to play every machine in the arcade, and whoever won the most machines, got a free meal by the loser. I owned Josh at the Racing games (Haha, what a Mario Kart noob, chose Bowser), DDR, and Shooting (Time Crisis 3, Josh DON'T USE YOUR FREAKIN' GRENADES ON THE FIRST BOSS!). He ruled the 10p dropper game, and the crane game (God, I SWEAR he was using some voodoo or something. He had 3 goes and got 2. I had 3 goes and picked up one, which is good by my standards). Went back to Declan's. We wrestled in his room, bundled Harry a few times. Eventually, things got a bit out of hand, and Josh threw my Teddy out the window. I threw his out aswell xD. We went into the garden, where I was owned at football. Left at 5 with Harry, who walked me to the bus stop. We went into the Newsagent for some snacks.

Final Fantasy and Cutscenes
Went to Vivien's on Tuesday. Jason had a freakin' stock of oreos. Completed FFX twice; Once on my own, once for the girls to watch the cutscenes. I have recently been re-obsessed with FFX. The lyrics to Suteki da ne are beautiful (Makes me sound like a total queer, but it's true).
Did some DDR. Introduced Flash Flash Revolution to Jason. I was introduced to Twizzler games by Jason. Also, now I am desperate to learn Suteki da ne and Otherworld on the guitar. The lattempts are getting me nowhere, but Vivien has already learnt Suteki da ne.

Suteki da ne
The translations for Suteki da ne are:

My heart was swimming
in words gathered by the wind
My voice bounded
into a cloud-carried tomorrow

My heart trembled
in the moon-swayed mirror
Soft tears
spilled with a stream of stars

Isn't it beautiful?
If we could walk, hand in hand,
I'd want to go
to your town, your home, in your arms

I dream of being
against your chest
my body in your keeping
disappearing into the evening


Words halted by wind are
a gentle illusion
A tomorrow torn by clouds is
the voice of a distant place

My heart that had been
in a moon-blurred mirror that flowed
Those stars that trembled and spilled
cannot hide my tears.

Isn't it beautiful?
If we could walk, hand in hand,
I'd want to go
to your town, your home, in your arms

My dream of
your face
that I softly touch
melts in the morning



4 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger B......♡ said…

    I KNOW!!! =)
    learnt it in 2 mintuess, jus need to 'perfect' it and add my own dynamics *louds and softs*
    bt wow i luv song too was addicted for the past hr or so listenin to it =)

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Caroline ♥ said…

    Yes the song is brilant, Loving the MV to it. Ant seems like you had a great time, I bought back some oreos..Some choccie covered ones ^__^.

     
  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger B......♡ said…

    UPDATE DARLINGGG!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I LUV SUTEKI DA NE!!!!

    KAZE GA YOSETA KOTOBA NI
    OYOIDA KOKORO
    KUMO GA HAKOBU ASHITA NI
    HAZUNDA KOE

    I LUV RIKKI!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home