A Small Ant in a huge world

Monday, April 30, 2007

Here I am! Once again!

Hihi everyone!
It is your loved! Your favourite! Ant!

Well todays lesson, children, is a little thing I like to call 'Friendlings'
This commonlly abbreviated to 'Friends'

I would like to dedicate this space to my wondereiffic friends ;)
You know you all love me too haha.

Ahahahahaha I can't get 'Stairway to heaven' out of my heaaad!
You know that song? The old one?
Didn't think so.
It's badass though, SO LISTEN TO IT NOWWWW!

Ahem.
Well I am typing these words in school for a IT assignment.
Meh.

Anyway, thanks for reading!

Bye bye,
Your beloved Ant.

6 Comments:

  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger B......♡ said…

    ......as wierd as it may sound......i think i have that song o_O.



    so, now you've decided to blog once more ahve you??

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Ant-kun said…

    Mmmhmm.
    Blogging = Fun. Now.

    You have Stairway to Heaven!?
    No, no, no the Asian Drama xD
    Talkin' about the song by Led Zeppelin.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heyyy!! nice blog XD IT assignment o.O

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger B......♡ said…

    yeh i know by led zeppelin dear~........havent searched bt mite have it~

     
  • At 8:25 AM, Blogger Aimee said…

    HI ANT, you bloggy more now, good :D

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Caroline ♥ said…

    HAHA VIVI HAS THAT SO CALLED 'BAD-ASS' SONG!!!
    W/E IM LISTENTO THE WONDER GIRL BLADDDD!!! ¬_¬

     

Post a Comment

<< Home